• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So this week I get to start putting up apples and making grape jelly, have a birthday dinner for my Daddy, pressure wash the hog building out and go to work too....I'm thinking it all ain't going to get done.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Went on a bike ride. Cased out the building where I have my interview tomorrow and have a pre-game parking situation figured out. Trimmed the beard to a more acceptable level. Picked out a nice Tartan tie to match my shirt. Pants pressed, new under shirt... come on, make me some money!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Went on a bike ride. Cased out the building where I have my interview tomorrow and have a pre-game parking situation figured out. Trimmed the beard to a more acceptable level. Picked out a nice Tartan tie to match my shirt. Pants pressed, new under shirt... come on, make me some money!
    Did you change your socks? That's the first key to mental toughness, change your socks. At least that's what my old soccer coach always said...

PS... congrats on deciding to wear pants.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yes and no. I interview really well, I think I am a people person even if I am non or sometimes anti-social. MMWAHAHHAHA

I have done really well in interviews and never figured out why I wasn't offered the job. I've also REALLY bombed an interview or two. It seems more often than not it is who you know and not what you know.

This time I also have an in. I would love to be able to support my wife with a little more income... get these debts paid down and eliminated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom