• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I will have to carry pepper spray if I meet him, he could jump on me if he gets turned on by my manly smell. :n00b:

Im used to the women throwing themselves at me but the dudes are not as welcome. :):
    at some point and time while you are here we need to try to have a pdub eat and greet

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Perfect example of why some Unions need to go away. They probably don't even know why they are striking and were just told to go on strike. Wrong venue to protest that specific issue.

The problem is that they probably paid into unemployeement benefits, like I have for the last 10 years and then are told you can't draw it.

hi lady friend

how's your head/?

Ugly....oh you're talking about my whole head...it was better today, but I'm still really tired and neck is stiff.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The problem is that they probably paid into unemployeement benefits, like I have for the last 10 years and then are told you can't draw it.
    you are probably right. but the people who are responsible is not the School System nor is it Durham Inc. It is the State of Indiana.
    I understand the beef, I understand they don't have the money to pay it back. What I don't understand is if they were not entitled to it, why were they paid it to begin with :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Uhhh...no. If I did, I'd have to stick to trucks and stuff. My lack of tolerance for the attitudes of many of today's youth would make having me responsible for them rather problematic...for them and me. :cool:

we talked about this that one morning.. yes I remember now... you have no patience with children

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom