• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the only one of those we have hit this year is Raccoon. hitting white water this coming weekend.

the boys went north too but different part of the state. they took the boat out on the Kankakee.. didn't catch a damn thing but they had fun.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    our tournament on the freeman was kinda awful.. we caught 2 fish in 12 hours.. just bad timing for it to be right on top of the spawn week.. next one however will be WICKED.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing ok, it's Monday and classes start so it will go downhill from here. :D

It was hot. and humid.

the girls had to take the baby to the park for their dads family reunion... was way to hot and she got very overheated..

I went to Penguin Point and had my tenderloin while they were there... loves me some tenderloins from Penguin Point

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    the girls had to take the baby to the park for their dads family reunion... was way to hot and she got very overheated..

I went to Penguin Point and had my tenderloin while they were there... loves me some tenderloins from Penguin Point
    I am amazed that place is still open. Every time I have been by the place there were maybe 2 cars in the parking lot.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am amazed that place is still open. Every time I have been by the place there were maybe 2 cars in the parking lot.
    I thought that as I was walking out yesterday. I can remember when I was a teen, every Friday & Saturday night that place was hopping.. now it's dead. I think they have to do a lot of catering, but I am not sure why. Their chicken isn't that great. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom