• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    of course it was... saw the girls and the grandbaby. Seeing them always makes me happy and is fun.

Just hate that drive from Indy to Plymouth. Went up Saturday after we finished cleaning out the shop.

how was your weekend? how's the pups?

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    of course it was... saw the girls and the grandbaby. Seeing them always makes me happy and is fun.

Just hate that drive from Indy to Plymouth. Went up Saturday after we finished cleaning out the shop.

how was your weekend? how's the pups?

Friday morning i took the dogs to the vet.. holy hell it sucked. they are very anti-social and i want to keep em that way. (guard dog purposes). they got their shots and checkup and i got 250 bucks broker.

friday afternoon i went to linden (the range). found out that my stepdads 1938, barrel cut down, freakazoid infinite eye relief scoped nagant outshoots my .308 at the present moment. he had 3 holes touching at 100. mine were 1.25-1.5 inch spread for 3 shots.. grrr...

saturday i slept most the day, and loved it.

Saturday night i pumped out like 300 9mm rounds with mah new powder drop.. (its awesome btw). ;)

sunday- played some video games with friends. besides that, played with dogs, went for some ice cream, and went to work at 11pm.

overall, not too bad. ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sounds fun other than the poorer part.. I am poorer also.. gas is to expensive to be driving up there so much

db keep offering me a boat ride on the lake.. I can never seem to fit it in though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom