• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I am so looking forward to doing another appleseed. As soon as the blisters on my elbows heal up. :):

You definately out shot me this weekend. I'd like a rematch sometime. :D

:+1:

Not on me... HP got too hot when we were up on the berm shooting KDI. She looked a bit peeked there for a bit. :(

I pry shouldn't have gone up on the dam, I got a blister on one elbow and over heated almost instantly :facepalm:

Sorry bout your left elbow;) I played my part in that one :noway:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I pry shouldn't have gone up on the dam, I got a blister on one elbow and over heated almost instantly :facepalm:

Sorry bout your left elbow;) I played my part in that one :noway:

Don't think anything of it. If it won't bother you I might post a couple pictures of it...again, it didn't bother me a bit, besides the burning sensation. :laugh: It's all part of shooting on a line. They warned us about elbow pads and long sleeves, but nooooooooo... I had to be a tough guy.:D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Don't think anything of it. If it won't bother you I might post a couple pictures of it...again, it didn't bother me a bit, besides the burning sensation. :laugh: It's all part of shooting on a line. They warned us about elbow pads and long sleeves, but nooooooooo... I had to be a tough guy.:D

Pics are taken to be shared;)
    Post any pics you want :thumbsup:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Did anyone get a picture of me getting my patch? HP I wasn't sure who you were talking too. :dunno:

I think Que had a camera and I'm not sure who else did. I was just worried I was going to get the water bottle dumped on me. :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Did anyone get a picture of me getting my patch? HP I wasn't sure who you were talking too. :dunno:

I think Que had a camera and I'm not sure who else did. I was just worried I was going to get the water bottle dumped on me. :D

I did, I'm sure Que did too.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Rwhitmore8 is REALLY Making a strong dash for the classifieds. Lol. My favorite quality poster so far, with his best being, "?".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom