• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Thanks for the heads up on the 10 round mags, I'll have to pick up a couple.

I'm getting a 15-22 for several reasons;
    A. It looks enough like an AR that at family outings I can just let family shoot the 15-22 and not burn up my 5.56 ammo, save that for myself.
    B. As stated before, I need a .22 rifle I can put a sling on for Appleseed. If I have two slings rifles (along with my AR) both the wife and I can Appleseed at the same time.
    C. I sold my MP9C a week ago, if I don't buy something soon, a bill will happen and it will be gone.:noway: Like to keep the gun money separate from the bill/everyday money. ( No Westside, my wife doesn't need another sewing machine)
    have you asked her that question.

The minimum you need is 2 magazines, 4 is better but you can never have enough. And if you want enough to shoot an entire AQT without reloading get 6 total. 2 Mags is very doable though.
    noted for the future. Thanks

Speaking of Sewing Machines-Westside, does you wife know anyone that repairs them???
    Yes but he is in INDY. Does that matter? and what brand? some only repair certain brands. Yeah I was shocked too.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    have you asked her that question.

noted for the future. Thanks

Yes but he is in INDY. Does that matter? and what brand? some only repair certain brands. Yeah I was shocked too.

Someone in Indy would be fine if you would be so kind as to ask her the name of the business. I drive through INDY often enough that dropping off & picking stuff up isn't usually a prob. I don't know what kind it is, but knowing her it's top of the line and expensive.:D

If you could get me a name, I'll have her call them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Someone in Indy would be fine if you would be so kind as to ask her the name of the business. I drive through INDY often enough that dropping off & picking stuff up isn't usually a prob. I don't know what kind it is, but knowing her it's top of the line and expensive.:D

yep yep

you stopped to see me a couple times while driving through Indy.. well to pick up a gun but I like to think it was to see me :whistle:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

I just texted the wife I will let you know when she responds.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    tired-sleeping-smiley-4634.gif

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sam,

She said to call Diane at Avon Quiltery ( Avon Quiltery - Home )and the repair guy stops by there to pick them up. He is also I have been told a certified Harley Davidson repair tech as well.

Thanks Westside.

We had a good repair guy in town, but he passed away last year. Mrs has to find someone to fix her Serger. I don't know exactly what a Serger does, but the Mrs is ticked off that it's broken.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thanks Westside.

We had a good repair guy in town, but he passed away last year. Mrs has to find someone to fix her Serger. I don't know exactly what a Serger does, but the Mrs is ticked off that it's broken.
    I don't even know what it is, let alone what it does :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Thanks Westside.

I don't even know what it is, let alone what it does :dunno:

it puts the end stitching on fabric so that it doesn't unravel. I only know because the wife wanted one.

serger.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom