MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Goooooood morning INGO!!!

Congrats MrsG!!
    it was full of weird dreams, last night I as on the back of the trash truck and then the snow truck in Indianapolis

these dreams make me wake up laughing sometimes, :naughty: sometimes, crying sometimes.. I have a least a month of these pills :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

hi and bye twitty

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's been awhile since I did the Chantix thing, but I remember the dreams being less frequent after a week or two. Still had weird dreams, just not every night.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's been awhile since I did the Chantix thing, but I remember the dreams being less frequent after a week or two. Still had weird dreams, just not every night.

I've gone from no dreams that I remember in over a year to this.. :dunno:

like I said, some of them I can deal with. When I wake up laughing it's a good thing :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hope it works for you, I had to quit it after 3 or 4 weeks. I had a low grade headache that wouldn't go away. It went away after I quit taking them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've used it before and it did work, I was close to a year or more out without smoking... something stupid set me off and here I am in the same boat.
    I am not to the point where it doesn't taste good yet, I think that should be within a day or two. My quit day is Saturday this week so I hope before then.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    dangit, had I noticed it was that close I wouldn't of gone and done something else

That's right, you missed out on a hundred interwebs points!!!:rockwoot:

Doing anything today MrsG??? I'm working from home. Having the holiday right in the middle of the week really screws me up for making sales calls.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's right, you missed out on a hundred interwebs points!!!:rockwoot:

Doing anything today MrsG??? I'm working from home. Having the holiday right in the middle of the week really screws me up for making sales calls.
    hubby switched back to seconds this week so I'll be spending the morning with him. I do need to get my tires rotated and balanced. Front end has a slight vibration at 70+ and it is driving me crazy.
    I said something about it when I had it in for service a few mths ago and I was told "Our techs don't drive our customer cars at that speed, I would suggest having tires rotated and balanced"
    Yeah so I turned them down because where I bought the tires the rotation is free..

yeah hubby says this week is going to suck because he has Wednesday off and that's it for the holiday. He's been aching to get out camping but with the burn bans, no campfires and with the heat we'd have to run the a/c and stay in the camper.. what's the point :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    hubby switched back to seconds this week so I'll be spending the morning with him. I do need to get my tires rotated and balanced. Front end has a slight vibration at 70+ and it is driving me crazy.
    I said something about it when I had it in for service a few mths ago and I was told "Our techs don't drive our customer cars at that speed, I would suggest having tires rotated and balanced"
    Yeah so I turned them down because where I bought the tires the rotation is free..

yeah hubby says this week is going to suck because he has Wednesday off and that's it for the holiday. He's been aching to get out camping but with the burn bans, no campfires and with the heat we'd have to run the a/c and stay in the camper.. what's the point :dunno:

Yeah, I have seen lots of people pulling RV's this week and thought the same thing. If you just stay in the camper and watch TV with the A/C on, what's the point in going camping. Wife & I love to hike, but it's just been too danged hot.

How's the hubby's finger from his fishing injury??

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I have seen lots of people pulling RV's this week and thought the same thing. If you just stay in the camper and watch TV with the A/C on, what's the point in going camping. Wife & I love to hike, but it's just been too danged hot.

How's the hubby's finger from his fishing injury??
    he says it's throbbing bad. Says he felt the hook hit the bone. The kid freaked on him so he just kept cool. Looked and said to the kid "hand me the pliers". Pulled it out and went back to fishing!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom