• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Just finished it. Took me about 45 minutes because I've never done it before.

It took kimmi a while to do some of the paracord stuff at first, but now that she’s done it a lot, she can finish stuff pretty quick. It’s just like anything, the more you do it the faster it goes.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Thanks guys! I may have started something though. Now my daughter wants a bracelet.

LOL!

That’s how it happens.

Kimmi wore one she got from Tyler, then a friend at work wanted one, then all the girls at her work wanted one, then all their friends wanted one....

100+ bracelets later, she still has people buying them from her.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I knew it could make through eventually, but I was surprised how deep it would go with one good blow. BTW, I'm pretty sure he was gone by then.

Getting it to make a good cut wasn’t the problem, it was getting it out! Needless to say I was actually impressed with that thing!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Getting it to make a good cut wasn’t the problem, it was getting it out! Needless to say I was actually impressed with that thing!

Makes me wonder if it had a really good edge and maybe a little lubrication if it would be possible to get through it in one massive blow. That edge was pretty rough and a good swing could be maximized with some practice. As it was, even with a rough edge and no practice it still went over a third of the way through.

Anyone that chops through a 2x4 with one swing of a blade would forever be "the man"! :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    LOL You’re addicted.

I think a paracord belt would be pretty cool. Plus its a good way to have over 100' of cord all in one piece! The one I looked at uses the "Slattery rescue knot". It can be as wide or narrow as you like and with one pull in the right place the entire thing comes unwoven without spending tons of time untangling it. It looks like it would even be sturdy enough to use as a gun belt.

d6a96795-c1fa-4b00-86d9-bb8710338104

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom