• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I said no such thing...I have no idea how old you are. :D. I'm just saying your wife looks younger than you. :p. You are a nice looking man in my humble opinion.

So is Super, OBV8, DK, JDbunchofnumbers, Westside, HandK, and MM is just adorable, along with Tydeeh.

I guess I'm just chopped liver.

42_002.gif

You weren't in any of the pictures :p Besides, that I didn't recognize anyone else there.

Now, Now, before you get your feelings hurt, you didn't read back far enough to follow the conversation. You were included in that group see.^^^^

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sorry you and your hubby couldn't make it Rayne. It was a great time!!

Boy, you aint the only one. Looks like it was a great time. Hope it will be as exciting for the ladies training in September. The daughter has said she will come with me again. :D

Finally found out why she doesn't want to carry. She said she doesn't know if she could actually shoot someone. She doesn't want it taken away from her and used against her.

I told her I thought that was a good idea for now, but after she had children I thought her attitude would change. I guess I did too good of a job, concealing around her. She never knew I carried up until a few years ago. :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Boy, you aint the only one. Looks like it was a great time. Hope it will be as exciting for the ladies training in September. The daughter has said she will come with me again. :D

Finally found out why she doesn't want to carry. She said she doesn't know if she could actually shoot someone. She doesn't want it taken away from her and used against her.

I told her I thought that was a good idea for now, but after she had children I thought her attitude would change. I guess I did too good of a job, concealing around her. She never knew I carried up until a few years ago. :dunno:

I think it will be a great time this fall for the Lady's training! and lets hope we can change her mind on carrying! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom