• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I have a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow, I'm not gonna have time for the 30 min drive one way to get to that side of town. I'll have to figure something out and make a go at it. if nothing else, there's always the dremel and a vise. The hole doesn't need to be round, just a tad bit bigger.
    ok, offer still stands if you change you mind. You might try Utterback supply, only problem is they are still on this side of town. They are across the street from the subway by the new Mindset labs location.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I know a hole in the wall place that will have it in stock. decent price is a whole different matter. what is decent? AIM is around $12 for 30rds.

Used to be less than 30 cents a round. Now if you can find it around 33 cents a round you're doing good.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    1 month 2 weeks 3 days... do i even bother calling to see if they have it in the system yet? :facepalm:

I think I'm gonna wait til the 3 month mark.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...bobcat_steel_6_paddle_ar500_dueling_tree.html

Modification #2

I have the washers. Its a 5/16 flat washer that needs to be opened up just a tad for the bolt to fit through it.
    I know you have the washers ,,but what im trying to say is I HAVE A LOT of different size washers (maintenance shop) for exsample i have 3 different sizes for each bolt -to cover the different jobs we do ***lol so if you gave me a ID and OD ,i might be able to take this problem off your hands :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I know you have the washers ,,but what im trying to say is I HAVE A LOT of different size washers (maintenance shop) for exsample i have 3 different sizes for each bolt -to cover the different jobs we do ***lol so if you gave me a ID and OD ,i might be able to take this problem off your hands :D

I can't measure it right now as I don't have them with me. If DaKruiser is home, he could measure the bolt and the bushing and pry give you an idea.

The OD is perfect with a standard 5/16" Flat washer and I believe the bolt is 3/8".

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    ok ok ok my mistake ,i didnt read -------it has to fit a 3/8 bolt . But what size is the OD ,,i have 3 different size washers that are for the 5/16

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

What about a 3/8 lock washer? only concern would be thickness. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom