Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    not too bad. just realized I need to buy some more ammo for tomorrow. :spend:

I'm too broke this week. I have about 200 rounds of 9mm and about 400 5.56, so I'm just gonna bring what I already have. Had an $400 unexpected expense this week, so good bye ammo purchases for a month or so.:noway:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm too broke this week. I have about 200 rounds of 9mm and about 400 5.56, so I'm just gonna bring what I already have. Had an $400 unexpected expense this week, so good bye ammo purchases for a month or so.:noway:
    I am ok on 9mm and .45acp. But it never ooccured to me that I don't have any 5.56 since I don't have an evil black rifle yet. :eek:
    so I need to pick up some 5.56 and Maybe some .308 if I am feeling rich. :spend:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    after work????

I have a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow, I'm not gonna have time for the 30 min drive one way to get to that side of town. I'll have to figure something out and make a go at it. if nothing else, there's always the dremel and a vise. The hole doesn't need to be round, just a tad bit bigger.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I am ok on 9mm and .45acp. But it never ooccured to me that I don't have any 5.56 since I don't have an evil black rifle yet. :eek:
    so I need to pick up some 5.56 and Maybe some .308 if I am feeling rich. :spend:

Good luck finding the 5.56 for a decent price or even in stock :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom