• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i have slept on the couch the past 2 months.. err.. since we have had the puppies. figure ill let mom sleep as long as she wants considering she is a stay at home wife / mom. she needs a break every now and then.
    not cutting a stay home wife/mom, it's what I do now and have done many times in the past.. but she needs a break from the puppies? I don't remember puppies being that demanding :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

My girls came down yesterday and brought the grandbaby. Told them our neighbor was leaving yesterday afternoon for good, got stationed in Texas so off he goes.. they came to say good bye

I was so surprised. I wasn't home and I get a text with our neighbor standing in our living room feeding my granddaughter a bottle!!

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    not cutting a stay home wife/mom, it's what I do now and have done many times in the past.. but she needs a break from the puppies? I don't remember puppies being that demanding :dunno:
    us boys do keep her quite busy. and alot of sleep with whatever sleep disorder she does have, is about 4 hours.. i fear that its going to do some serious harm eventually. she avoids the doctor like the plague. figure 2 loads of laundry a day, dogs, dishes twice a day, vacuum, cook, lunches for us, and running errands.. she stays moving, thats for sure.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

My girls came down yesterday and brought the grandbaby. Told them our neighbor was leaving yesterday afternoon for good, got stationed in Texas so off he goes.. they came to say good bye

I was so surprised. I wasn't home and I get a text with our neighbor standing in our living room feeding my granddaughter a bottle!!
    oh snap!. great about seeing the baby, sorry about the deployment.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

How long did it take you to get home? :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    us boys do keep her quite busy. and alot of sleep with whatever sleep disorder she does have, is about 4 hours.. i fear that its going to do some serious harm eventually. she avoids the doctor like the plague. figure 2 loads of laundry a day, dogs, dishes twice a day, vacuum, cook, lunches for us, and running errands.. she stays moving, thats for sure.
    yeah that is busy and with little sleep, I understand
    oh snap!. great about seeing the baby, sorry about the deployment.
    he just came home from Iraq in December and the only way for him to finish his last 3 years in one spot was to go to Texas, so off he goes. The wife and kids will move once school gets out.
    It's weird because he was doing reserves for so long then about 4 years ago he went active again and has been gone more than here. It's the neighbor I help so much with kids, pets etc.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How long did it take you to get home? :D

I was 3 blocks away when I got the text

So not long at all but I didn't hurry from there.

I was out buying flowers for the porch and Crystal called and asked what I was doing, then **** chatted until Kynli started crying, I thought she was hungry and let her go, nope they had to stop at a red light because they drove to the shop looking for me

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I was 3 blocks away when I got the text

So not long at all but I didn't hurry from there.

I was out buying flowers for the porch and Crystal called and asked what I was doing, then **** chatted until Kynli started crying, I thought she was hungry and let her go, nope they had to stop at a red light because they drove to the shop looking for me
    haha. speaking of shop.. WTB: a s&w shield.. got one? haha

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    imagejpeg_2w.jpg

that was the text I got

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom