Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Indy 500 opening weekend

I remember as a kid dad would bring us down one weekend during the month for time trials.. never made a race until I moved down here.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Indy 500 opening weekend

I remember as a kid dad would bring us down one weekend during the month for time trials.. never made a race until I moved down here.

I've been to serveral races. Always a good time until you have to fight the crowd and traffic when it's over.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Indy 500 opening weekend

never been into indycar. but its super odd that the indy 1500 is RIGHT before the next 1500 down there isnt it? thats alot of people moving thru town.
    I shot a few rounds off after golf league last night. I sucked at that too. :D
    golf or shooting a few rounds? :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've been to serveral races. Always a good time until you have to fight the crowd and traffic when it's over.
    hubby won front straight away tickets when he worked at Navistar or I never would have went to the one we did. Had a blast and the traffic didn't either bother me.

Got tickets to the Brickyard for Crystals 21st birthday.. that was a fun day, just her and I and :naughty:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    never been into indycar. but its super odd that the indy 1500 is RIGHT before the next 1500 down there isnt it? thats alot of people moving thru town.

golf or shooting a few rounds? :rolleyes:

Both :D It wasn't a good day yesterday.Starting with work and ending with golf. I'm lucky I didnt fall out of bed last night. :laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My first 500 I got a little drunk, got seperated from my friends after the race, met a girl from Kentucky and almost ended up going home with her. If my friends hadnt spotted me I would have gone with her. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom