Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It is burned into my mind forever :wwub:

my dad sent me that in an email :laugh:
    he said maybe the hubby could teach our dogs to do it. Maggie, yes... Max... no way in hell, he's stupid

The bassets we started out with had 4 litters of pups, one of them was bought by the neighbor next door, she lives with her daughter now but comes back and takes care of the house. She told us yesterday they had to put their basset down. he was 13... poor thing was crying so hard I could hardly understand her. I'm sad too because he was the last link we had to Honey and Winston

Isn't it funny the differences in intelligence in Dogs. We have two, one that I think can read my mind and the other one is dumber than a box of rocks. Both about the same age too.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    When I first started reading that I thought it wasn't going to end well. Love the choice of smiley and lack of purple.:D

Dogs are like kids they are hard loss the family. I will never forget the dogs I had growing up.

believe me, when I typed that about your face I was trying to think how to be nice.... ;)

yeah... Honey and Winston have been gone for 2 1/2 and 3 years now. It was hard losing them 6 mths apart.. she gave up after he passed. he was 15 and she was 13...
    the fact Nester made it to 13 also, tells me we bred good pups. he was grumpy like his ol man though and the woman just wouldn't ever teach him she was alpha... grumpy basset who knows he is alpha is not a good thing.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    wedns.png

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    another day of cleaning.. working on the dinning room now... just need to dust the china cabinet then sweep... I almost have myself talked into washing the hard wood too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom