• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The baby pic pg 3 tag really needs to change to a post number because we don't all have our settings at 10 or 40 post per page. Not trying to be bossy, it's just hard to find the pictures.

She is adorable though. :wwub:

blah blah

have you met my daughters future mother in law ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think this fits Mrs. G right now.
    542111_1802267934151_1163400678_31674389_34329578_n.jpg

:rofl:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    blah blah

have you met my daughters future mother in law ;)

Yes, I believe she may be the same woman as my daughter's MIL. :laugh:

I was very hesitant to say anything to my DIL when my grandbaby was born. I was shocked when she asked her Mom to leave and for me to stay to help her with breastfeeding. :faint:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes, I believe she may be the same woman as my daughter's MIL. :laugh:

I was very hesitant to say anything to my DIL when my grandbaby was born. I was shocked when she asked her Mom to leave and for me to stay to help her with breastfeeding. :faint:

I've bit my tongue more than once when she tells her what to do. I have to because she was nice enough to let her stay there for a week. Kyle still lives at home until they get the house.

Crystal will snap and tell her eventually, she is like me. :dunno:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I've bit my tongue more than once when she tells her what to do. I have to because she was nice enough to let her stay there for a week. Kyle still lives at home until they get the house.

Crystal will snap and tell her eventually, she is like me. :dunno:

Letting her stay there??? You know she loves it, wouldn't you or I? It's an evil plot I tell you. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Letting her stay there??? You know she loves it, wouldn't you or I? It's an evil plot I tell you. :D
    I feel there is more to it than just being nice. I've kept my mouth shut.

I would love if the kids came down here to stay.

Crystal got very overwhelmed the other day and went outside. I followed her to see what was up, she told me and I told her then if I EVER did or said anything she didn't like to tell me. I know I wanted to do so much more but I tried not to be that way. She told me it wasn't me.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I feel there is more to it than just being nice. I've kept my mouth shut.

I would love if the kids came down here to stay.

Crystal got very overwhelmed the other day and went outside. I followed her to see what was up, she told me and I told her then if I EVER did or said anything she didn't like to tell me. I know I wanted to do so much more but I tried not to be that way. She told me it wasn't me.

Isn't it hard to watch your children go through stuff like this?

It's going to be very hard for my daughter when she starts having children. Her MIL is a very opinionated woman, and very much an authoritarian. She really is a very nice lady just a strong personality. She's in her 70's and has three grandchildren out in Arizonia she doesn't get to see often and has sparce communication with. So these Grandbabies will be just a few minutes away with full access. :n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey there, where have you been the last couple days, everyone has been asking about you?

I actually had to work! I had some evidence that needed tampered wit.....I....Meen dealt with!! :D and had some family stuff to take care of!! One of our granddaughters is getting rid of 150 lb's of worthless crap! (her husband) and she moved in here with me, and we had to help her get some wheels! he liked to keep her immobile!! and we took her to an attorney to get the ball rolling, But all is right in the world now!! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I actually had to work! I had some evidence that needed tampered wit.....I....Meen dealt with!! :D and had some family stuff to take care of!! One of our granddaughters is getting rid of 150 lb's of worthless crap! (her husband) and she moved in here with me, and we had to help her get some wheels! he liked to keep her immobile!! and we took her to an attorney to get the ball rolling, But all is right in the world now!! :D
    I hope you warned her about the heat, or lack of, before she moved in ;)

good luck with her and getting her free of the dead weight

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

does she need help? :bat:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I hope you warned her about the heat, or lack of, before she moved in ;)

good luck with her and getting her free of the dead weight

Thanks Grandma G! My wife actually got her a space heater for her room upstairs!! And she loves her new car more than she ever did him! and she has already filed! there is no going back! he was always over critical of her and argued all the time about stuff that didn't even matter!

I told him on his wedding day that I was going to give him the best advice of his married life!! I told to choose this day and every day he wakes up to say to yourself do you want to be happy? or do you want to be rite?

If you choose to be happy you will be rite! If you choose to be rite! you will never be happy! I even reminded him of that a couple of times! he just don't get it!! :dunno: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom