• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    when I left last night she was better. haven't talked to her this morning yet.

she's upset with her future mother in law, pushing her ideas and telling her she can or can't do this or use that. I told her to politely tell her that she appreciates her opinions but that she has done the research and this is how her and Kyle would like to do it.
    maybe they should have a dueling tree battle to settle their differences. :ar15:.

Your daughter can be the dueler and the mother-in-law can be the tree.:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think things might end up getting ugly with that lady. Hope not though. glad to hear she is doing well though.
    me too

this time it is all about the nipples she is using. the ones she is using are "closest to mom" which I've seen both, they are. But they leak to fast.. I said what?
    She filled it with water, turned it upside down and it leaks to fast. The night before they were to big. Anything to get her to quit using them.

She also wants to start her on rice cereal at 2 weeks.. I told Crystal under no circumstances is she to do that. I know we used to but it isn't good.

I feel helpless down here

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    me too

this time it is all about the nipples she is using. the ones she is using are "closest to mom" which I've seen both, they are. But they leak to fast.. I said what?
    She filled it with water, turned it upside down and it leaks to fast. The night before they were to big. Anything to get her to quit using them.

She also wants to start her on rice cereal at 2 weeks.. I told Crystal under no circumstances is she to do that. I know we used to but it isn't good.

I feel helpless down here

:facepalm:

Seriously, what a pain in the ass she sounds like. Is she actually trying to help or is it more about control?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Seriously, what a pain in the ass she sounds like. Is she actually trying to help or is it more about control?

control

Crystal is having trouble nursing because Kynli has such a tiny mouth and so small no fat reserves so no energy to stay awake to nurse. (it makes them sleep naturally)
    So she nurses then pumps then feeds her what she has pumped then tops it off with formula if she can't pump enough. (as of now she is though)The hospital sent some formula and nipples home but they get the cheapest they can. Crystal researched and got the best and Kynli likes them too. They aren't "what we used back in the day" "this is better"

arrgghhhh

Kyle is trying to buy a house and she is in that and won't even let him call the real estate guy to find out where they stand.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    control

Crystal is having trouble nursing because Kynli has such a tiny mouth and so small no fat reserves so no energy to stay awake to nurse. (it makes them sleep naturally)
    So she nurses then pumps then feeds her what she has pumped then tops it off with formula if she can't pump enough. (as of now she is though)The hospital sent some formula and nipples home but they get the cheapest they can. Crystal researched and got the best and Kynli likes them too. They aren't "what we used back in the day" "this is better"

arrgghhhh

Kyle is trying to buy a house and she is in that and won't even let him call the real estate guy to find out where they stand.
    The mother-in-law or your daughter?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    control

arrgghhhh

Maybe she should pull the "Well, the Doctor said..." <insert NOT her way here>

:dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    she needs to just:
    grill.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom