Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    my son does not like pork chops (all in his head as he eats them if I tell them they are beef chops)
    So one night the hubby asks him "So you just don't like pork do you?"
    Boy says no he doesn't.
    Hubby turns to me and says don't serve him bacon or sausage anymore since he doesn't like pork. Boy that kid did a huge turn around. I don't have to lie about it being pork chops anymore.

My daughter was that way with meat loaf. Kept saying over & over that she hated meat loaf.
    So, my wife makes her recipe and forms them into balls. Bakes them on a cookie sheet as meat balls with some ketchup on them. Then, my daughter loves meat balls. It's the same thing. That was 7 years ago and we still have meat balls.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    my son does not like pork chops (all in his head as he eats them if I tell them they are beef chops)
    Boy says no he doesn't.
    Hubby turns to me and says don't serve him bacon or sausage anymore since he doesn't like pork. Boy that kid did a huge turn around. I don't have to lie about it being pork chops anymore.

:laugh: I don't know why but it does seem every kid has to be lied to, bout something they eat.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Boy says no he doesn't.

:rofl:

Hit and run post. I got my hand guard in the mail this morning.:woot:

Hi and Bye Magic Man :wavey:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Boy says no he doesn't.

My daughter was that way with meat loaf. Kept saying over & over that she hated meat loaf.
    So, my wife makes her recipe and forms them into balls. Bakes them on a cookie sheet as meat balls with some ketchup on them. Then, my daughter loves meat balls. It's the same thing. That was 7 years ago and we still have meat balls.

These are awesome stories.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom