Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The pinching keeps it tight but I think it needs a set screw or something to keep it from moving forward.

When I put mine on, it had to go on while rotated about 2 degrees and when it went all the way back it would turn slightly so it would be straight. then I tightened everything down.

:dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Just got the reply from Corey, the LMT is 944.95 plus tax.

That is a good price for a basic, quality SBR. :yesway: (remember SBRs aren't inherently any more expensive than 16" guns)

Another 165 for the SOPMOD stock. Is that a gods stock?

IMO pass. The SOPMOD has some following, but I think its ugly, and other less-expensive options exist with more functionality.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The Magic Green Cap ...

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room after a home mishap. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN CAP. When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the cap.

US-Border-Patrol-Cap.gif

It also works at BMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

But...don't try it at McDonald's. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The Magic Green Cap ...

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room after a home mishap. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN CAP. When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the cap.

US-Border-Patrol-Cap.gif

It also works at BMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

But...don't try it at McDonald's. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order!
    That Sir, is hilarious! :+1:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That Sir, is hilarious! :+1:

:D Thanks. I thought so too! Hey I think I read earlier that you wanted to get a Ruger SR22. Just wanted to say you won't regret it if you do. I love mine!

IMG_5681.jpg

There's several other .22 carbines out there for a lot less money but I still think the Ruger is worth it. Especially since there's only about a million different accessories already on the market from the 10-22. :yesway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :D Thanks. I thought so too! Hey I think I read earlier that you wanted to get a Ruger SR22. Just wanted to say you won't regret it if you do. I love mine!

IMG_5681.jpg

There's several other .22 carbines out there for a lot less money but I still think the Ruger is worth it. Especially since there's only about a million different accessories already on the market from the 10-22. :yesway:
    I'm looking to buy the pistol, and now, you give me another option. :cool:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Run it until it starts to get sluggish or stops running. Keep it lubed (don't go crazy) and you won't need to clean it for several thousand rounds.

Don't sweat the dented cases. If it continues to bother you, try swapping out to a different ejector spring or something to see if your ejection changes paths.

Not sure if they bother me or not. But i was thinking of trying to reload but those probably wouldn't be good to reload like that would they?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom