• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    just afraid the activity will do him in. I've rode this rodeo a time or two.

now the neighbors

the neighbors kids have been told many times to NOT enter our yard when the boy isn't home or us for that matter. They came over to ask if the boy could play, he isn't home so I sent them on their way. They went towards the back... so I give them ample time to leave and check the back yard, yep, out back playing. They see me and run. I go to the store for a few and when I return they are in the carport getting ready to enter the yard. I tell them again they are not to be here. I've talked with the parents, I've talked with the kids... I am sick of this. I now have to pad lock both gates so I know the gates will remain closed and the dogs don't get out. WTF does it take for people to understand "STAY OUT!!!"
    this after listening to someone over there rev a car motor for an hour at 2:30am... Not a happy camper today.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Great. Only I noticed there were scratch/dents on my shells. Anyone know if this is normal?
    casings.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Great. Only I noticed there were scratch/dents on my shells. Anyone know if this is normal?
    casings.jpg

I don't know. I fired mine yesterday for the first time and when picking up the brass didn't see anything like that. I have the empties in the trunck of my car, next time I go out I will look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom