Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Mine is just the straight m4 config, pretty basic.

I'll bet they were out of something and had to hold a bunch of orders until that something came in. Then they finished all the orders that they were holding and shipped Friday.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hell to the yeah. Gonna try the vise grip method of assembly. Still need to find some rail covers though, since I went with teh yhm diamond 12.5 quad

I would honestly do the punch method. You won't scratch the upper at all.

If you do the vise grip method, make sure to use thick tape and find some with the smoothest jaws possible.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sorta like a woman's c-section? Cool... I want pics! :D

A c-section incision is usually horizontal isn't it? My surgical incision is vertical. Between this surgery and my last one I now have 8 separate scars. There would have been 9 but they went in through the naval twice. Most of them are puncture type scars so if I want to mess with someone I can lift my shirt and tell them I've been shot a bunch of times. I'm unstoppable!! ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    A c-section incision is usually horizontal isn't it? My surgical incision is vertical. Between this surgery and my last one I now have 8 separate scars. There would have been 9 but they went in through the naval twice. Most of them are puncture type scars so if I want to mess with someone I can lift my shirt and tell them I've been shot a bunch of times. I'm unstoppable!! ;)

Must've been a 9mm, I hear those are just toy bullets anyway

:):

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy

Nope c-section is vertical...

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I would honestly do the punch method. You won't scratch the upper at all.

If you do the vise grip method, make sure to use thick tape and find some with the smoothest jaws possible.

Got my FIL bring his small brass hammer and punches. Wish me luck, if all else fails I will be coming to your house this weekend. :rockwoot:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy

What did you get done anyways?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom