• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    The incision is right down the center. Kinda like its on a seam.

Sorta like a woman's c-section? Cool... I want pics! :D

My wife would find it interesting while I would be in the corner :puke:

You're such a boy... :stickpoke:

wife's plane has left the gate and is on it's way home.

Yeah! Hope she has a good flight.

I would love to talk quilts with her. I think I'm hooked. My husband's aunt is making this one but I think I will have to try my own soon too. Plus I'll make the matching pillow and shams.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Sorta like a woman's c-section? Cool... I want pics! :D

You're such a boy... :stickpoke:
    My wife says that all the time.

Yeah! Hope she has a good flight.

I would love to talk quilts with her. I think I'm hooked. My husband's aunt is making this one but I think I will have to try my own soon too. Plus I'll make the matching pillow and shams.

you can learn quilting together. We/I got her a Bernina B550QE sewing machine. She loves it and says it's nice. I don't know squat about sewing machines. I just know this one was :spend:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    you can learn quilting together. We/I got her a Bernina B550QE sewing machine. She loves it and says it's nice. I don't know squat about sewing machines. I just know this one was :spend:

Is she taking lessons? I thought she was already an accomplished quilter. :scratch:

Where is the quilt shop that she goes too? Our local one closed. My closes is Bloomington or Greenwood.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    She only has one sewing machine Westside??? If so, she is a slacker. My wife collects sewing machines like I collect guns, I swear she has at least 5. Started out with one, then needed another one to do something the first one wouldn't do, then the same with the thrird, etc,etc,etc.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    She only has one sewing machine Westside??? If so, she is a slacker. My wife collects sewing machines like I collect guns, I swear she has at least 5. Started out with one, then needed another one to do something the first one wouldn't do, then the same with the thrird, etc,etc,etc.

I use the same one my hubby gave me as a gift way back when... I'm not sure if it will work well enough to quilt with or not. Might have to upgrade, which means it will cut into my gun fun. :faint: Not sure I can afford to have two expensive hobbies. And what a combination of hobbies, guns and quilting. :laugh: That about sounds like the RaynePup, she's still holds athletic and weight lifting records at school plus she's a GrandChampion cross-stitcher. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I use the same one my hubby gave me as a gift way back when... I'm not sure if it will work well enough to quilt with or not. Might have to upgrade, which means it will cut into my gun fun. :faint: Not sure I can afford to have two expensive hobbies. And what a combination of hobbies, guns and quilting. :laugh: That about sounds like the RaynePup, she's still holds athletic and weight lifting records at school plus she's a GrandChampion cross-stitcher. :rolleyes:

WTT ammo for quilts... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom