mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom always had issues with UTI's and when she did, she would get weak, fall and end up in the ER and twice rehab. I'll pray for all of you

Her last fall that ended with a trip to the ER turned out to be due to a UTI. She has had another since then and has been falling more lately. She is also forgetting to take her meds. Friday, when I got there, she asked if I had seen it snowing that morning because it was "snowing like crazy outside" that morning. I assured her it was not snowing. She has been having vivid dreams as well about friends and family who have died.

DB, Mom... did you see last night I suggested a root beer float when I am up next weekend, Red suggested Mexican, I said "Let's do both"

I did see that. I'm not sure yet what we are doing. There is a poker run that day for the Legion that we may participate in. Last year, we took the show truck and ran backup to make sure nobody got left behind and to keep traffic from cutting in. We have talked about doing it again, but hubby was also talking about possibly going fishing with a friend on Saturday. I will probably go visit my dad Sunday for Father's Day.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I completely forgot Sunday was Father's Day

My plans for the weekend are to take flowers to Moms grave, tomorrow is 6 years. I cried a little today when I thought about it. Spend time with my babies and NOW make sure I chase my Dad down and get my hugs and kisses.

We'll still try to at least do a root beer float.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I completely forgot Sunday was Father's Day

My plans for the weekend are to take flowers to Moms grave, tomorrow is 6 years. I cried a little today when I thought about it. Spend time with my babies and NOW make sure I chase my Dad down and get my hugs and kisses.

We'll still try to at least do a root beer float.

Are you planning for Saturday or Sunday? I can't remember if that was discussed.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Saturday I could be out east. Sunday, I have no Idea what we are doing. I think I will take my dad and mom out for sinner Friday night.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Are you planning for Saturday or Sunday? I can't remember if that was discussed.

Saturday I could be out east. Sunday, I have no Idea what we are doing. I think I will take my dad and mom out for sinner Friday night.

kinda left it up for whenever it best fit for those that could come. I don't have a time schedule, just a lot of things to accomplish.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so I had to talk with my 3rd shifter AGAIN this morning. She called me at 1am for something that could have waited until I came to work. So we discussed AGAIN why she would need to call me in the middle of the night.

then I see this posted on her facebook

When you have had a horrible night/morning then you receive this. Trust me sometimes I'm ready to walk away but this makes it all well worth it. Sometimes you have to bite your tongue and walk away.

I even gave her an out if she couldn't handle being on 3rd shift and being able to make decisions, like when to and not to call a supervisor. I've had this discussion with her twice this week. UGHHH

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh and the thing that made her happy was a "WOW" pin for picking up an extra shift at another store, which she called me that night because she had a question. :rolleyes:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    so I had to talk with my 3rd shifter AGAIN this morning. She called me at 1am for something that could have waited until I came to work. So we discussed AGAIN why she would need to call me in the middle of the night.

then I see this posted on her facebook

I even gave her an out if she couldn't handle being on 3rd shift and being able to make decisions, like when to and not to call a supervisor. I've had this discussion with her twice this week. UGHHH
    Good luck with that.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good luck with that.

thanks, I think this is going to end soon and someone isn't going to be happy. Write up slips have started to fly off the shelves for anyone not doing their job and she's gotten 2 in the last month. 3 in 90 days and you're terminated.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    oh and the thing that made her happy was a "WOW" pin for picking up an extra shift at another store, which she called me that night because she had a question. :rolleyes:

I'm rolling my eyes at a "WOW" pin. Is that like a trophy? All I want is a sincere "thank you, we appreciate it".

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    thanks, I think this is going to end soon and someone isn't going to be happy. Write up slips have started to fly off the shelves for anyone not doing their job and she's gotten 2 in the last month. 3 in 90 days and you're terminated.
    Damn, we give more chances than that. I wish we wouldn't.
    I also wish we would pay better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom