• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hey, Greg, this is 11,100 ..... Whew, I am TIRED !!!!!

Next goal, 11,111 .....

and they said, in High School, that I couldn't set goals .....

Guess I showed them !!!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning!

Hubby went fishing.

I plan to do some planting/weeding/moving in the flower beds today since I have a bunch of Irises sitting in the barn that I brought home from my aunt's house Sunday.

Lady peed on the floor again....I got her on camera so I know for sure it is her. Trying to decide if it is worth trying to rehome her or if I just need to have her put down. This is going to be a chronic issue with her and I don't want to just pass off a problem kitty on someone else. I don't know why anyone would take one in knowing this is a problem so what are the chances of finding someone who would want her???? She can't be an outside cat. Going outside completely freaks her out.

I hate this....

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hard choice to make.

I need to do some moving as well, my hostas have gotten HUGE and are covering everything in the flower bed. I have both boys home today, I may enlist their help

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was debating on calling the humane society to see if they feel they could place her. I would rather pay a surrender fee than put her down if that is a viable option. If they would just end up putting her down, I would rather do it and have her buried here at our house.

Not the way I really wanted to start my day for sure.

I have a list of things to do outside and need to figure out what to thaw for dinner. Bread is needed too so I guess I'll mix that up before I go out so it can rise while I play in the flowers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You are a busy girl, Mrs. G.

I need to get moving....Fed Ex just delivered a box for my daughter. Driver commented on how much he likes my sign...I had to stop and think about what sign he meant as I doubted it was the no trespassing sign. We replaced the "If you can see this, you are in range sign" not too long ago as the original was pretty faded. I should have asked him if he was a shooter. He was not our regular driver.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You are a busy girl, Mrs. G.

I need to get moving....Fed Ex just delivered a box for my daughter. Driver commented on how much he likes my sign...I had to stop and think about what sign he meant as I doubted it was the no trespassing sign. We replaced the "If you can see this, you are in range sign" not too long ago as the original was pretty faded. I should have asked him if he was a shooter. He was not our regular driver.

:rofl:

he probably was. Lot of good people out there, to bad the stupid ones make the good fade into the background

been to the store for my Diet Pepsi.

Yes I am busy. We spent the day yesterday antiquing so today is a cleaning day. Was going to go out for breakfast, expecting a repairman so breakfast out is not happening. Nothing major, but something we can't fix alone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a lot I could be doing. I plan to do outside stuff today for the most part. If I get done early enough, I may do some cleaning inside too.

I guess I need to call the humane society and then probably the vet.

At any rate, I need to do something.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    try to have a good day Mom

I am off, I can't clean if I keep coming back to the computer.

ugh, the trials and tribulations of being an adult

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom