• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Took today off for the wife's birthday. Been on the "whatever she wants to do" tour. Think we've been to every greenhouse and garden center in central Indiana. :faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Watching reruns of Last Man Standing, don't know why I didn't watch this show when it was on

That is a good show!

ZERO! She loves that part. :woot:

I think she and I would get along well.

I didn't go past your place, Red. I took 30 to queen and cut over to quince...they were on quince south of 6.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was at Queen and 30 today too!

Then I went to the lake and picked up some bacon and a English roast from Randy at the market

I was at the market the other day. Randy's a good guy. My daughter cashiered there part time for a while.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :popcorn: and a movie night.
    Tonights full length animated feature is a Walt Disney original...."Pinocchio"
    The 10 year old brought it with her. Some movies just keep on giving.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sounds like so much fun cm

It was a good day Greg. Company hosted day out. I was recognized on top of the good deed I did to get there. When the OWNER acknowledges your good work and good customer service in person, it really makes you feel good.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    sounds like so much fun cm

It was a good day Greg. Company hosted day out. I was recognized on top of the good deed I did to get there. When the OWNER acknowledges your good work and good customer service in person, it really makes you feel good.
    That personal touch make it very special ! ! !

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

back story, a couple of weeks ago when it so blistering hot, had an older customer in, she was having a really hard time with the heat. She managed to get in and pay for the gas but was afraid to walk back out. I offered to help her back out. I walked her straight to the drivers door, and started to help her in. She protested and said she need to pump her gas yet. I kindly told her "No, I'll get it for you, I want you in the car where you're sitting". She called the corporate office and gave them a glowing review of the day and the fact that she is in there at least a couple times a week and I am always so pleasant. I have these people so fooled. :rofl:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    and folks, the day and the stories and all the stuff I talk about here is what makes this one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They had a table full of door prizes, I got a $25 gift card for gas or whatever I want to buy with it at work. I got lunch, an afternoon of games and socializing. My boss even bought me a beer at 11:30 this morning, that went well on an empty stomach :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom