Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    RB floats with Gman a while ago. :).

One of the car hops didn't believe I had any friends when I told her I was waiting on a friend. I told one girl that they weren't imaginary either. The other one said "Inflatable friend". :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    RB floats with Gman a while ago. :).

One of the car hops didn't believe I had any friends when I told her I was waiting on a friend. I told one girl that they weren't imaginary either. The other one said "Inflatable friend". :lmfao:

Those car hops can be a lot of fun. I used to be one a few years ago at the stand in Knox before it closed. I just helped out until the high school kids were available to work when school got out, but it was fun and I made good money doing it.

Yard looks much better mowed.

Got that done, showered and then went to the Beef Shop to get some things for the freezer. Burgers on the grill for lunch and now just chillin'.

Hubby is not allowed to bring home any more bluegill. The freezers are full and my beef will be ready in a few weeks. We have to start eating stuff faster or something. :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had a Doctor tell me " I'm not telling you to be an alcoholic, but you should drink a beer a day to help flush your kidneys out"

That's interesting. Hubby gets gout from beer. In reading about the gout, it said that beer causes a build up of uric acid in the joints and can contribute to kidney stones.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I think I was told that in '01 or '02. I haven't followed that advice until the last few years.
    And now I have a stone, at least I hope its a stone. Dr office is scheduling me a abdominal ct scan. It sure feels like a stone though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is bright sunshine here. I'm still trying to make my way through my trail camera pictures from yesterday. The one camera has 1500 pictures on it, but I think there are probably a bunch of me on the lawnmower that I will be deleting. I forgot to turn it off before I mowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom