Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Although, I should do the windows before it gets too cold...Might do that tomorrow, depending on how long house washing goes...

I still have to finish thee lower 6'-8' on the northside of the house, I can do that on foot, didn't want to waste cherrypicker rental time.
    Hope you can get it done Sam. And remember, Arnica gel is your friend.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I also don't know what to do about the section of wall on the northside where the power line attaches to the house. There is like a 2' square area I didn't want to get my brush any nearer to the lines. it's about 15' off the ground.

Wife suggested filling up some water balloons with the soap bleach mixture. Won't be able to get all the green stuff removed, but hopefully I can kill it...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Also have to replace a section of downspout....The outriggers actually slid slightly downhill while I was working. When I picked up the outrigger when finished, it caught the downspout...:ugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I also don't know what to do about the section of wall on the northside where the power line attaches to the house. There is like a 2' square area I didn't want to get my brush any nearer to the lines. it's about 15' off the ground.

Wife suggested filling up some water balloons with the soap bleach mixture. Won't be able to get all the green stuff removed, but hopefully I can kill it...
    I know what to do with that area...:runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom