Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Doing okay...Just spent a half hour tearing through my shed looking for my class III towing bar and 2" ball....

Gotta tow something later this morning

Of course it would be easier if the shed wasn't half full of boxes of "Important ****" that hasn't been touched since they were moved in there almost 9 years ago....:xmad:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning SAM, Gman, Mrs G

Waiting for the garage door repair guy. Last night I went out to the garage, put the door up, backed out, except the door had stopped before it went all the way up. I banged into the bottom of the door and knocked it off kilter. Got it to go down, but not back up, so now my Jeep is trapped.

(and yes, in case you have a really good memory, I did the same thing last year, but with the other garage door.)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not sure what if anything we are doing today. Back to work on Monday so I might just sit around feeling depressed.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Morning SAM, Gman, Mrs G

Waiting for the garage door repair guy. Last night I went out to the garage, put the door up, backed out, except the door had stopped before it went all the way up. I banged into the bottom of the door and knocked it off kilter. Got it to go down, but not back up, so now my Jeep is trapped.

(and yes, in case you have a really good memory, I did the same thing last year, but with the other garage door.)

Dammit. Hope you didn't do too much damage. (To your Jeep or the door.)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi Expat

Hopefully I didn't damage the panel too much. Last year they had to reorder and replace it. The Jeep is scraped up a bit at the very top of the back, but I've stopped caring about the minor scrapes and dings since it's 7 years old.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I just walked by some parents at basketball and these women yelled "nice D nice D!". I blushed and kept walking. I have never accepted compliments well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom