mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Busy day...more cleaning out of junk in the barn. Filled the truck with scrap and took in all of the pop cans/food cans and other misc. steel/metal stuff. Got some parts for one of hubby's projects. Got the garden all cleaned out and put away the tomato cages. Sourdough bread almost ready to go in the oven. Pumpkin bread baked and cooling. Venison tips in the crock pot...need to go make some mashed potatoes and a veggie to go with the meat. Meeting at 6. Whew...I was going to get some crocheting done but the sun was shining and there were no mosquitoes so I had to take advantage of that! They are saying upper 30's tonight...I may have to close the windows.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It sure isn't hard to get caught up in here these days. Dinner is done...printing off one thing before we have to head to town. The bread came out of the oven right before we ate so I had to restrain the hubby not to eat the whole loaf...the neighbor lady likes her portion of it when I make it. :-) She'll be getting bread and chicken soup tomorrow when I see her.

Leaving in a few minutes. BBL

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Busy day...more cleaning out of junk in the barn. Filled the truck with scrap and took in all of the pop cans/food cans and other misc. steel/metal stuff. Got some parts for one of hubby's projects. Got the garden all cleaned out and put away the tomato cages. Sourdough bread almost ready to go in the oven. Pumpkin bread baked and cooling. Venison tips in the crock pot...need to go make some mashed potatoes and a veggie to go with the meat. Meeting at 6. Whew...I was going to get some crocheting done but the sun was shining and there were no mosquitoes so I had to take advantage of that! They are saying upper 30's tonight...I may have to close the windows.

Respect....because this sounds like way too much work for one day! I'm just trying to get myself ready to do another room of flooring tomorrow. My plan is to get one room done every weekend for the next 4 weeks. I'm actually planning for 5 weeks in case I hit a snag. The first room went OK last weekend. Four more to go but one room is the big living room. Could be a challenge to complete in one weekend. Luckily I have enough vacation time saved up to take Fridays off for a while so I have more time to work and recover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom