mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That is just unbelievable Mrs. G. Saw your post on FB and just let out a groan...I am so sorry you are going through this again.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That is just unbelievable Mrs. G. Saw your post on FB and just let out a groan...I am so sorry you are going through this again.

And to top it all off, he went back to the doc today, pneumonia in both lungs, worse than Monday. Off another week. Doc says he may be out for quite awhile. We'll make it.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Well.... the hard drive failure that I had looks much worse then expected. Sounds actually somewhat mechanical when you hear what its doing. Cant even get off the setup screen to run off a boot disk, which is strange. Glad I backed up my pictures and a few other items..... however, I lost the file that I saved all my serial numbers on for software purchase (I know right). Looks like I might have to figure out a new security camera system now too as I dont want to buy that software again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well.... the hard drive failure that I had looks much worse then expected. Sounds actually somewhat mechanical when you hear what its doing. Cant even get off the setup screen to run off a boot disk, which is strange. Glad I backed up my pictures and a few other items..... however, I lost the file that I saved all my serial numbers on for software purchase (I know right). Looks like I might have to figure out a new security camera system now too as I dont want to buy that software again.

Damn it.

My old lap top hard drive ate itself.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    not good. good luck

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

ALWAYS
    ALWAYS
    ALWAYS
    ALWAYS
    Back-up data.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Not the end of the world, just a failure. I can always just pop a new one in if I want. Dont really use that computer much anymore except for our security cameras (and video for our baby monitor). He is old enough now that we can get by without it. Desktop computers are overrated for me now, since I am not a gamer, not a heavy user, and mainly just surf the net now. Im sure my laptop will suffice. Now..... To drill the hard drive or take some tanerite too it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not the end of the world, just a failure. I can always just pop a new one in if I want. Dont really use that computer much anymore except for our security cameras (and video for our baby monitor). He is old enough now that we can get by without it. Desktop computers are overrated for me now, since I am not a gamer, not a heavy user, and mainly just surf the net now. Im sure my laptop will suffice. Now..... To drill the hard drive or take some tanerite too it.

Target.....:):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have 2 frames built for my singing Halloween faces. And the stuff cut to make two more tomorrow.
    Think I'll start a thread at work tomorrow, if they don't kick my ass like they did over the last week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom