mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Why is it dark in here? Who the heck turned off the lights?

I thought I heard something about rum!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why is it dark in here? Who the heck turned off the lights?

I thought I heard something about rum!

Finally got my chicken stuff! Thanks!!

(as you may have guessed, we had too much going on to get our chicken plan going this year. We'll be ready for next spring though!)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Finally got my chicken stuff! Thanks!!

(as you may have guessed, we had too much going on to get our chicken plan going this year. We'll be ready for next spring though!)

Well, that took a while. I'm glad you got it though.

Found out one of the neighbors has been in jail for the past 6 weeks. Not I understand why the yard is looking so overgrown. His "wife" is pawning stuff so I don't expect her to be back other than to move stuff out. Interesting charges...possession of a firearm by a violent felon. This explains why we no longer here whoever was target shooting with what sounded like something that was shooting full auto. Dogs were left there and one of the other neighbors contacted me to see if I knew how to get someone to come and take the dogs. It sounds like they found a pitbull rescue group to come and get them.

Anybody want this guy for a neighbor? He's a real sweetheart...

Mccoy.jpg
    [/IMG]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had wondered out loud more than once why the house was only in his "wife's" name...I put wife in quotes because they have different last names.

They came here from North Carolina. I found his prison record from there from 1992...and beyond.

I now have to wonder if it wasn't him lurking in my back yard at 11:30 at night that I caught shining a flashlight around. I reported it when I saw the pictures on my trail cameras but never saw anything missing or saw evidence of anyone being back there since then. He has past arrests for breaking and entering. They just moved here about a year and a half ago.

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I had wondered out loud more than once why the house was only in his "wife's" name...I put wife in quotes because they have different last names.

They came here from North Carolina. I found his prison record from there from 1992...and beyond.

I now have to wonder if it wasn't him lurking in my back yard at 11:30 at night that I caught shining a flashlight around. I reported it when I saw the pictures on my trail cameras but never saw anything missing or saw evidence of anyone being back there since then. He has past arrests for breaking and entering. They just moved here about a year and a half ago.

Yikes. What a "fun" neighbor.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yikes. What a "fun" neighbor.

It really makes me wonder who or what he was running from.

The story we had all heard was that his wife was injured in an accident while working for the circus and she got a settlement and they used it to buy the house. The previous owner of the house was rumored to be a drug dealer and as soon as the new sheriff got elected, he dumped the house. They paid $60 for a house assessed at over $120K on 3 acres. The house is about 10 years old. The previous owner included a full size van that was just a couple years old plus a 30' camper and several other expensive items....just left them there and nobody seems to know where he went.

It's no wonder I carry at least one gun one me all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom