• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Wifey earlier in the month replaced the setting in her wedding ring that was lost earlier this year. After finding out the hard way that our homeowners policy only paid $1000 for lost or stolen jewelry, she had all her stuff appraised and I had to do a separate rider on our policy. I am shocked at how expensive it was.....She really doesn't have that much bling besides her wedding ring & her gramdma's wedding ring that is valuable, I didn't think it would be nearly as much as they said it would be...It was 4x what I had guessed.
    I also asked about a separate gun rider. They required serial numbers, pictures and written appraisals or receipts for everything. No idea how to get written appraisals on used or inherited firearms...Plus, I don't know that I want to furnish all that information, even on my very small collection.

reciepts ta the Judge on my 2nd(she, the X... reFUSED ta follow court orders thru all'is....) top'd 3 fig'rs over course o' 11 yrs.....:):
    rec'n the point is......it can add UP.....:):
    wed'n set alone was 14.......K.........:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Turkey soup in a few minutes...rolls in the oven now. I am sure glad the power came back on. We would have had soup either way. Gas stove so I lit it with a match to finish up the pot of soup I started yesterday. Rolls were made on Thursday and refrigerated so I was glad to get them in the oven. Supposed to bake within 48 hours...should be okay though.

Windy out there...daughter was going to try to get here for soup but her BF said there are too many power lines down between here and there. It is 3 miles and our power is back on so I call BS but whatever. She is safe at the apartment at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom