The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You prefer the MPX, don't you?
    There are pros and cons to both. I stayed with the MPX over the CZ because I figured Sig would release the stocks first. I was wrong.
    The CZ is cheaper, the mags are cheaper, it's lighter and I prefer the charging handle. The Sig is a cooler design, with more options for modularity, if they ever release the other barrels, stocks, etc.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is the easiest way. Guns are cheap right now, the 5.56 can get you out way past your goal, and you can get one anywhere. Now you just have to decide which one to get.

I liked the look of the ones AllenM had in the classys but I really have to rely on my friends to tell me what is good and what is not. Coinage. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have no stamps. CM hooked me up with a nice AR that he took on a trade and didn't want. Nothin' fancy, just a standard scary, black, fully semi-automatic, high capacity magazine clips, assault rifle.

Yup, that's what I need. I do require a good optic, though. I have old man eyes. Not to be confused with Betty Davis eyes. :dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I need to build a multi-cal SBR lower. 1 stamp, multiple configurations. :rockwoot:
    Everything is multi cal. If you put "multi" on a form, they will reject it. If you list more than one caliber on a form, they will reject it. Ask me how I know. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom