The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I haven't done much today. We never did make it out to go shopping but I really wasn't looking forward to shopping on the weekend during the holiday season anyway.

I may go check out the new MC Sports that opened locally and see what they have...maybe I can get the fish finder as a gift there.
    There you go! Good afternoon mom45!

Path made in man cave...brass is tumbling. :)
    .45!:rockwoot:Hello GMAN!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I found a recipe I am going to try for dinner. Hard to believe it is 50 degrees out there today. Hubby is out in the condo with his varmint rifle. This is the quietest muzzle loader season I can remember so far....no shots except one that was off in the distance to the north yesterday.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I think I found a recipe I am going to try for dinner. Hard to believe it is 50 degrees out there today. Hubby is out in the condo with his varmint rifle. This is the quietest muzzle loader season I can remember so far....no shots except one that was off in the distance to the north yesterday.
    A very nice day out there. 2 shots all day here, and other people just out shooting.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am enjoying the peace and quiet. I may have to close the door though. I opened it earlier but now I'm feeling a little chilled so it must be cooling off since the sun is sinking.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Howdy gang. Did spend a little time outside working on daughters van. There is a flaw in the 2001 Chevy Venture minivans that causes a short in the rear turn signals. A connector shorts. Rear turn signals stop working when this happens. At least the 2nd time I have had to replace the connector on the left side.

Put a whole new rear light assembly (aftermarket) on the right side after daughter broke the plastic backing into a fence. Not having the issue on that side, so I should replace the assembly on the left side.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Single stage press I use for reloading needs some grease......Don't have any and don't feel like driving to hardware store..

Maybe a little KY jelly would work?????:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom