The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I did the pop on the hood thing. I can tell by the way it's pulling on the release that it isn't connected to anything. we watched a youtube video on how to open it, no luck so far but we'll get it. Yes, the hubby came out and was working on it

A new cable and handle is $15.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I wouldn't do that, well not to someone else's car.

I'll probably call Saturn and ask if they had to pop the hood. I know they didn't disconnect the battery because all my radio presets were fine.

If they did pop it, I'll leave it up to the to fix it. Other wise I'll take it to a owner operated garage and have them fix it

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'll probably call Saturn and ask if they had to pop the hood. I know they didn't disconnect the battery because all my radio presets were fine.

If they did pop it, I'll leave it up to the to fix it. Other wise I'll take it to a owner operated garage and have them fix it

Most radio presets don't go away when the battery is disconnected. Just the clock.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Most radio presets don't go away when the battery is disconnected. Just the clock.

mine do

trust me on that one.

The boy comes up and asks me if I am going to watch tv. Told him that I was. He asked if he could watch the Gotham shows that I had recorded for him. Told him he could after I go to bed or tomorrow while I am at work. NOT while I am home

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It was a wrench but you are right.

How are you doing?

I was crocheting but I'm not sure I like the way this pattern is shaping up. I am contemplating taking it apart and doing something else.

Lilly is yelling at me and I am trying to pretend I don't see her begging for her half and half. She is addicted...it's like she's on crack or something. I don't think she is going to let me ignore her for long...she's getting louder. :):

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was crocheting but I'm not sure I like the way this pattern is shaping up. I am contemplating taking it apart and doing something else.

Lilly is yelling at me and I am trying to pretend I don't see her begging for her half and half. She is addicted...it's like she's on crack or something. I don't think she is going to let me ignore her for long...she's getting louder. :):
    better submit to the master!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    psycho is laying next to my mouse pad and has his paw on the hand. Every time I move the mouse his claws come out

I won!! Lilly gave up and went back to the other side of the room to watch the fishing show. We are still watching You tube fishing videos....for hours we have been watching these today.

Better watch out so it is just claws and not teeth. Mattie bites my hand if I ignore the claws for too long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom