The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Supper is almost done. Hubby is finally done watching fishing videos on You tube. Now he thinks he needs a new fish finder. Ours is at least 15 years old.

Made a pair of slippers so now my feet are toasty warm. I think I may make a pair for the neighbor lady for a Christmas gift. She's always cold.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Supper is almost done. Hubby is finally done watching fishing videos on You tube. Now he thinks he needs a new fish finder. Ours is at least 15 years old.

Made a pair of slippers so now my feet are toasty warm. I think I may make a pair for the neighbor lady for a Christmas gift. She's always cold.
    He watched that video so you would exactly know what to get him. Good on the slippers. Mine are still in good shape.:rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How's the lovely MrsG tonight?

not feeling very lovely or nice.

it was one ****ed up day at work.

And now, to top it all off. Whomever was under the hood on my car last broke the release and I can't get in to check the oil. I still have a major oil leak and I know it is needing some.

But since I have left work, I have found some of the answers to the problems I was having.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry

How is everyone else?

Everyone have a good day?

I saw several cars today driving with trees strapped to the top. I guess it is time to get the tree up

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    not feeling very lovely or nice.

it was one ****ed up day at work.

And now, to top it all off. Whomever was under the hood on my car last broke the release and I can't get in to check the oil. I still have a major oil leak and I know it is needing some.

But since I have left work, I have found some of the answers to the problems I was having.

Sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to help?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to help?

:rofl:

get my hood open?!?!

no seriously. The oil leak is going to take a garage to do it. Something about the way everything is put in there there is a pressurized gas line (?) that needs to come off and unless you have that tool, it can't be done.
    So I will get it to a garage sooner than later. Just keeping a very close eye on the oil level, well, until I couldn't get the hood up.

Question, I had the ignition replaced last week, would they have gotten under the hood to do that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom