The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning Birds, Morning all......

Slept in a little later than usual, then had some work stuff I had to tackle 1st thing..........Hate jumping right into work without an hour or so to have coffee & wake up.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I over slept. Usually I am my wife's alarm clock. She had to leave really early this morning for an appt.and I went back to bed thinking it would be a 1/2 hour. 2 hours later a text message wakes me up.....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I finally got the Capital One bill figured out and ready to go so I guess I am heading out the door. I hate when you order online and then they split it into multiple shipments and bill the card separately for each one...never matches my total for the order. Maybe I have just been on Amazon too much lately.

I told hubby UPS should be bringing my Christmas cards today and he just nodded and headed to the man cave. I think this is the last box I am expecting for now.

Have a great day guys! I am off to see the neighbor. :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We bought another gun safe yesterday.............At Fields Outdoor in Rushville.....

I need to run up there and pick it up later today or tomorrow.

Prob will do it tomorrow, nobody around to help unload today and with my 10 pound lifting restriction I'm not unloading it...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I finally got the Capital One bill figured out and ready to go so I guess I am heading out the door. I hate when you order online and then they split it into multiple shipments and bill the card separately for each one...never matches my total for the order. Maybe I have just been on Amazon too much lately.

I told hubby UPS should be bringing my Christmas cards today and he just nodded and headed to the man cave. I think this is the last box I am expecting for now.

Have a great day guys! I am off to see the neighbor. :)

One thing I loath and despise about Amazon. You order one cart full of stuff and get 6 different hits on the credit card...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    One thing I loath and despise about Amazon. You order one cart full of stuff and get 6 different hits on the credit card...

I was having a hard time matching up the totals with the numbers they had at first but then realized I had a Walmart order receipt I was adding in...and one for coffee that was a similar total. I order too much stuff online I guess.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I work with a bunch of idiots. We are getting new accounting software and we were in training this morning. No one understands that you don't need to input every freaking thing they were showing us. They were demonstrating the software capabilities. When we start using it we can only use the features we need and/or want. Don't get caught up in the details...this is just general training right now. Ugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom