• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Didn't get to shoot FNS tonight, but I did swing by and pick up some bullets and primers. Also picked up this nifty bullet tray accessory for my Dillon and ordered the LED light kit for it. I almost have this thing fully tricked out!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Didn't get to shoot FNS tonight, but I did swing by and pick up some bullets and primers. Also picked up this nifty bullet tray accessory for my Dillon and ordered the LED light kit for it. I almost have this thing fully tricked out!

very nice chezuki!!!!....looks like my 650...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am eating better than I normally do so I can't really explain it other than stress and getting plenty of exercise chasing dad around and trying to keep up with him when he decides he has to escape his room. He keeps looking for mom and things that are at home...not where he is. I am hoping that when he goes home, some of his confusion may resolve just because he is in his own familiar environment again. The only other time I really lost weight due to stress was during my divorce. When hubby met me, I was about 50 pounds lighter than I am currently.

Well, we worry about you, Mom. Being a caretaker is one of the toughest jobs there is.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, we worry about you, Mom. Being a caretaker is one of the toughest jobs there is.

I appreciate the concern...I really do. I keep thinking I should find you while I am down in that area and at least say hello. I'm not sure where you work but what part of Lafayette is it in? The rehab is just off of 26 by Olive Garden and Wal-Mart.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    falling asleep on th sofa so I suppose I should go to bed

night all

mbills, special prayer going up for you and your tonight. he knows what is going on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom