• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Being blessed with eidetic memory, or cursed in some cases, I remember every detail of the first time we saw one another. We didn't start dating until 5 years later and she could hardly believe that I remembered that.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Being blessed with eidetic memory, or cursed in some cases, I remember every detail of the first time we saw one another. We didn't start dating until 5 years later and she could hardly believe that I remembered that.

unusual for a man to remember that kind of stuff. well I think anyway
    My hubby doesn't even remember my birthday.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    According to the Lawyers and the Insurance companies, you don't know how to do anything unless you have a slip of paper saying you have been trained.... World gets crazier every year...
    Yeah, I know. Forklift training is one of these. I've been operating one for 35 yrs., and stuff bigger than that. Don't matter though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    she is exhausted.

Feeling a lot more confident though. The hard stuff is sinking in and that makes the easy stuff easy to remember.

How's your dad today?

I came home last night but the reports from my sisters indicate he is doing about the same. They did get a regular recliner in his room this morning finally and he looked pretty comfy in it this afternoon in the picture my sister sent. The bed is not comfortable and he sleeps in his recliner at home a lot so we are hoping he may sleep better in that. The broken ribs make it hard for him to get comfortable too and that should support him better than the chair they had in the room before. He showered mostly on his own today so that was pretty good progress.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    #1......8 years

#2.....3 months and maybe 12 days

#3.....Be 34 years the 28th of this month.

My first one was about 7 years...7 years too many. :laugh:

Our anniversary is the 27th I think. Neither of us can ever remember but that is what I have in my phone for a reminder so it should be right.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I came home last night but the reports from my sisters indicate he is doing about the same. They did get a regular recliner in his room this morning finally and he looked pretty comfy in it this afternoon in the picture my sister sent. The bed is not comfortable and he sleeps in his recliner at home a lot so we are hoping he may sleep better in that. The broken ribs make it hard for him to get comfortable too and that should support him better than the chair they had in the room before. He showered mostly on his own today so that was pretty good progress.

I hope something that simple can make the difference. If he isn't used to a bed at home, why expect him to use a bed there?!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Nice to hear some good news, Mom. How are you holding up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom