• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Born & raised on the south side of Boston. Started out as a lower middle class guy. Got into Haaaaaarvard because he was a local "disadvantaged" youth, not because his parents were loaded.

:lmfao: I know there is a lot of liberals on the east coast - but there is also a lot of gun rights fighting people , :yesway: Damn good people ! They forget that Kennedy was a Democrat but fought and believed in the Constitution.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :lmfao: I know there is a lot of liberals on the east coast - but there is also a lot of gun rights fighting people , :yesway: Damn good people ! They forget that Kennedy was a Democrat but fought and believed in the Constitution.

Yep. Last year when we had our "New Hire" orientation I met a number of guys that loved guns & hunting, yet hated the liberal gun laws. I have emailed back & forth with a couple of guys that I met then as they got into reloading after they met me. In some areas out there, it's a PITA just to buy ammo...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I met a couple of Conneticut guys that were absolutely refusing to register their AR's with the state. Last I heard, only about an estimated 15-20% of owners had registered their guns as required...

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Im not very smart when it comes to all that political stuff - I know according to my GF , that Democrats were not always like they are now .

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    He raised 15 kids and hunted till the day he passed , loved guns and every thing to do with them . He was a Democrat his oldest SIL was a Republican and hated guns , they use to argue all the time about gun rights . Gramp use to tell him he voted just so he could cancels his vote ,lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom