SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Any good word yet?

Nope, they do office days only on Monday and Wednesday. I'll call her mid-morning if I haven't heard from her.

My boss, the owner of the company said he knows someone very high up in the executive suite in our insurance company. If I don't hear back this morning, he's going to make a couple of calls. Sometimes, It doesn't hurt to have connections...

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Nope, they do office days only on Monday and Wednesday. I'll call her mid-morning if I haven't heard from her.

My boss, the owner of the company said he knows someone very high up in the executive suite in our insurance company. If I don't hear back this morning, he's going to make a couple of calls. Sometimes, It doesn't hurt to have connections...
    That would be AWESOME !!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That would be AWESOME !!!!

I really like my Boss, he's a great guy. Absolutely loaded, Haaaaarvard Grad, politically connected, knows everyone. But, once you get to know him is the nicest, most unpretentious guy you would want to meet. Would probably fit right in around here, except for being a Liberal....

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I really like my Boss, he's a great guy. Absolutely loaded, Haaaaarvard Grad, politically connected, knows everyone. But, once you get to know him is the nicest, most unpretentious guy you would want to meet. Would probably fit right in around here, except for being a Liberal....

East Coast Guy ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom