Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We have a little fenced in area that we use for a doggy potty spot, and it's pure mud. Thinking about laying river rock or pea gravel.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We have a little fenced in area that we use for a doggy potty spot, and it's pure mud. Thinking about laying river rock or pea gravel.

Yeah, if you do that you just may have to add some more rock as time goes on...it'll sink in to the mud as it rains and then you just have muddy rocks.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ick. Don't know what to do with that area. Grass won't grow because of the dog pee.

You can put down a separator fabric on top of the dirt, before you place the rock. Not plastic, but something that will allow moisture (rain, dog pee) through, then put rock on top of that. It will help keep the rocks from sinking in the mud.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You can put down a separator fabric on top of the dirt, before you place the rock. Not plastic, but something that will allow moisture (rain, dog pee) through, then put rock on top of that. It will help keep the rocks from sinking in the mud.

OK, will toss that around. Got a gate that opens in on that area, and there's already virtually zero ground clearance. I could flip the hinge so it opens out.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just swapped out furnace filters. Those things are $15 each, and I do it once a month. Hope it actualy helps lol. Better than buying a new furnace though. Already did that!
    i get the kind that really filters everything so they're a little more. But hell even the regular decent ones are $8 each.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Are you for hire? Hell if I have you do my outside flower beds and walkways and CM do my basement this year I'll be set and not have to deal with any outside ****tards I dont trust!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just swapped out furnace filters. Those things are $15 each, and I do it once a month. Hope it actualy helps lol. Better than buying a new furnace though. Already did that!
    i get the kind that really filters everything so they're a little more. But hell even the regular decent ones are $8 each.

I buy the decent $15 filter and change them every 3 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom