mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I suppose this cold will have to go away at some point. I am just tired of it.

Not much going on today so I'll stay inside and do stuff other than when I go for my gardening club meeting.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hi Sam. Just a few more days.

Well, I hope. I had my pre=op appt yesterday. Friday will be the soonest it can happen because of a medication I was still on. Took a dose Sunday night and I have to be off of it for 4 full days.
    Am somewhat concerned though, the scheduling person told me that this procedure is always flagged "for review" by my insurance company. She said that could delay things up to 2 weeks.:xmad: Sooooooo, it will happen sometime between Friday and April 2nd????

I have a good insurance policy, hope that she is wrong and it sails right through. She is used to dealing with Indiana based policies, I don't think she has encountered a Mass based policy before....

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Well, I hope. I had my pre=op appt yesterday. Friday will be the soonest it can happen because of a medication I was still on. Took a dose Sunday night and I have to be off of it for 4 full days.
    Am somewhat concerned though, the scheduling person told me that this procedure is always flagged "for review" by my insurance company. She said that could delay things up to 2 weeks.:xmad: Sooooooo, it will happen sometime between Friday and April 2nd????

I have a good insurance policy, hope that she is wrong and it sails right through. She is used to dealing with Indiana based policies, I don't think she has encountered a Mass based policy before....

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear this Sam ... I hope your Insurance kicks right in and you get in Friday .

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Would it help for you to contact the insurance and explain the urgency for this to be done?

Hi Mom, I hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks llh. Me too.

I may have to build a fire in here or kick on the furnace. Hubby went out and made a fire in his man cave since he is going to work on his trac vac project and to keep the cats warm. I think I may need one too. :D

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I may have to build a fire in here or kick on the furnace. Hubby went out and made a fire in his man cave since he is going to work on his trac vac project and to keep the cats warm. I think I may need one too. :D

Mom you two really spoil the cats, and that is good

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The neighbor lady called to see if I can teach her to crochet tonight so I invited her for dinner. Guess I better figure out what I am making.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Would it help for you to contact the insurance and explain the urgency for this to be done?

Even though it's a very needed procedure, she said it was still considered by the insurance companies an "elective" procedure. So, their Docs may have to review it.
    I have our Insurance lady at the corporate office contacting the carrier.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Even though it's a very needed procedure, she said it was still considered by the insurance companies an "elective" procedure. So, their Docs may have to review it.
    I have our Insurance lady at the corporate office contacting the carrier.

I hope they understand that although it is considered elective, you NEED this to be done soon so you can get some relief.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hope they understand that although it is considered elective, you NEED this to be done soon so you can get some relief.

:yesway: Yep, we have good people working at my office. I'm sure she is already talking to our carrier. Keeping my fingers crossed for Friday.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I went to a job yesterday, mud wasn't very deep, but sticky and I about walked out of my boots cuz they got stuck.

I haven't done that for a while. That used to happen during spring barn cleaning. Always fun to try to figure out how to get out of that mess.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, they wanted a recommendation on what to do so they can put stone down and drive over the area to put up the steel.

I told them to scrape the mud off and put stone down. Seems easy enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom