• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    there was this one time at the Slippery Noodle. Just a bar downtown. Hubby and a couple of his buddies and I went. Extremely intoxicated gal walks up to me and wants to go some where private. AFTER she lip locks me for a second or two. All 3 guys jaws dropped to the floor. Hubby told her we could get 3 on his bike if she wanted to come home with us. She looked at me and said "These guys do nothing for me, we know how there are, always lying to get what they want. Come on, let's go, just you and me"

I nearly died laughing when she walked away.. we were supposed to be picking up gals for the other two guys and I was the only one that got hit on

Hubby wanted:ladiesman: :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Today was my last work day for the week, looking forward to breakfast with good coffee in the morning.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    there was this one time at the Slippery Noodle. Just a bar downtown. Hubby and a couple of his buddies and I went. Extremely intoxicated gal walks up to me and wants to go some where private. AFTER she lip locks me for a second or two. All 3 guys jaws dropped to the floor. Hubby told her we could get 3 on his bike if she wanted to come home with us. She looked at me and said "These guys do nothing for me, we know how there are, always lying to get what they want. Come on, let's go, just you and me"

I nearly died laughing when she walked away.. we were supposed to be picking up gals for the other two guys and I was the only one that got hit on

If your buddys could not get laid out of the noodle.......Well, I got nothing.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Everybody who cruised on Madison I think went in there at one time or another, one and only for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everybody who cruised on Madison I think went in there at one time or another, one and only for me.

We rolled Madison more than we should have...:)

I went in there 2 times. Once with a buddy that thought he was in love (:lmfao:) and the 2nd and last time looking for a certain freak that required an attitude adjustment. He was not there.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think that was between the Teepee on the north end and Steak and Shake on the south end. Haven't been around there in a long time. That was back in the 70s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom