Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Anybody got plans this weekend? I'm going to watch high school color guard and try not to get arrested for being the creepy guy by himself.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You get to my age and look at a young woman and it omg he's a perv

That's what I'm afraid of...I'm not old enough to have a kid in high school, but I'm too old to be in high school myself. At least you could get away with your kid/grandkid (I don't know how old you are) is in the guard.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My wife is the director, I go to 1 performance a year to support her. I always feel weird sitting by myself.

...and it depends on the school. Some guard girls are a 10/10...others are a 10/100
    Well that's cool. Yeah I went to a country school. The hot girls were few so they all went as cheerleaders. The ugly girls were color guard. The bigger schools have so many hot girls that some just have to play dogs but realy they're hot. That's called a free lunch!! You can circle them like a baby cow left in the field all alone. They just come to you on their own. Then you turn then into a bad girl and they're ruined forever or they become prom queen lol. Not that I wold know

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Well that's cool. Yeah I went to a country school. The hot girls were few so they all went as cheerleaders. The ugly girls were color guard. The bigger schools have so many hot girls that some just have to play dogs but realy they're hot. That's called a free lunch!! You can circle them like a baby cow left in the field all alone. They just come to you on their own. Then you turn then into a bad girl and they're ruined forever or they become prom queen lol. Not that I wold know

I went to a school - no girls ,just a wig passed around , id kick some ass on the days I had to ware it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom