Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The twins are both sick. I am scared.
    That sucks man. My son kinda has an upper chest cough. I've taken him to the doctor before like this and they just basicly say you wasted your time coming in. Can't give the little ones any kind of cold medicine. Jus Tylenol and Ibuprofen so it's very frustrating and makes you feel like ****

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :lmfao:

oh oh he could tell by the look on my face and bulged eyeballs he did a good job
    Next lesson is that Dad is the guy who will teach him to shoot and all the other fun stuff. Mom is the one who will be telling him to take a bath and change his socks. He really should save those biohazard loads for mom. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That sucks man. My son kinda has an upper chest cough. I've taken him to the doctor before like this and they just basicly say you wasted your time coming in. Can't give the little ones any kind of cold medicine. Jus Tylenol and Ibuprofen so it's very frustrating and makes you feel like ****

Just cuddle him up warm and snug on your chest when he feels bad. It will become his fortress of solitude.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Next lesson is that Dad is the guy who will teach him to shoot and all the other fun stuff. Mom is the one who will be telling him to take a bath and change his socks. He really should save those biohazard loads for mom. :yesway:
    Oh yeah I can't wait!! I've always done gun stuff with my daughter also now she's learning some martial arts. I've probably ruined her LOL. But I've also played a lot of Barbie and tea party's. I'm glad to have some non pink camo back in my life :): there's deffinately a difference between boys and girls. I look forward to the individual memories I'll share with both of them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh yeah I can't wait!! I've always done gun stuff with my daughter also now she's learning some martial arts. I've probably ruined her LOL. But I've also played a lot of Barbie and tea party's. I'm glad to have some non pink camo back in my life :): there's deffinately a difference between boys and girls. I look forward to the individual memories I'll share with both of them.

I gave the G-daughter you met a pink Cricket .22 for Christmas. We start this spring.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's awesome!!! My daughter got a .22 this Christmas too! We need to get them to become good friends :)
    I've let her shoot a suppressed .22 pistol and rifle, but not out at a range. I'm looking foreward to that

I will be starting with the Pellet rifle you saw in my shop yesterday. Get her comfortable with that and then pack her out to the range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom