Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, the cat that bit me had a systemic fungal infection. I was in the hospital three times in a month with various organs shutting down and failing. It was an ordeal and I'm still not up to snuff. Getting better, though.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    She bit me when I was putting her down. She was a mess and I should've done it long before. Blind from cataracts, collapsed ear, spinal problems, and just plain mean. She was about 15 and I was trying to make it easy for her. She wouldn't even have any of that. I knew it was a fungal infection because she'd jumped up on the bed some years before and for some reason started licking my underarm. I didn't want her to, but I was afraid if I tried to stop her she would bite me. Foreshadowing there. I wound up having to use Lamisil to get rid of the resulting rash. When she did finally bite me for real it was a life changing disaster.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    She bit me when I was putting her down. She was a mess and I should've done it long before. Blind from cataracts, collapsed ear, spinal problems, and just plain mean. She was about 15 and I was trying to make it easy for her. She wouldn't even have any of that. I knew it was a fungal infection because she'd jumped up on the bed some years before and for some reason started licking my underarm. I didn't want her to, but I was afraid if I tried to stop her she would bite me. Foreshadowing there. I wound up having to use Lamisil to get rid of the resulting rash. When she did finally bite me for real it was a life changing disaster.

you should have just used urine - it works wonders ,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom