• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Greg - I don't know about Monticello, but Monon has at least one family style place on 4th street just east of 421 that appeared popular. I had a meeting across the street and people were going in and out of it constantly.

Thanks Mom.
    Birds must not like going out to eat.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    AliciaPVS_5268a-683x1024_zps04191960.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Greg - I don't know about Monticello, but Monon has at least one family style place on 4th street just east of 421 that appeared popular. I had a meeting across the street and people were going in and out of it constantly.

Nah, that was the meth lab.

Whoo, nap snuck up on me there again. I have this fiberglass shower stall/bathtub thing that had collected a layer of gray on it. I was convinced it was unremovable until... I got a scrub brush that plugs into the cordless drill. That and some Softscrub with water, it takes that snot off without too much effort. If all you have is a little accumulation, a few minutes should have the thing clean and shiny. Let technology make your job easier.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I told hubby I was going to take the recycling to town and go to Penney's to buy slacks. He wants to go with. I thought men hated to shop? I know I do, but he actually wants to go with me? Silly man. He did mention something about stopping for a cheeseburger so I think he has an ulterior motive.

It is sunny today so he took a walk out to the trail cams and changed out the cards. One had 860 pictures on it in the last 5 days. The other was not so busy. There is one little deer on there that is amazingly small...had to be a really late one. The skunk was back last night too.

Off to burn the garbage so I can load up the truck and get going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom