Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    ...finally gun cleaned, gear re-organized/cleaned out. Only missing a small piece of hardware off a sling so far. probably out in the yard.
    such a nice day and haven't made it outside just yet... but wife wants to practice with her lc9-s, so back to the range again soon!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She was just being her cantankerous self. I found a distributor cap screw was stripped, I think that was causing my drivability issue.

Cantankerous trucks are bad. My door is now fixed so I can open it from the outside again. $46 for a new handle but hubby got it changed out for me. I noticed oil under the suburban yesterday so the speedo drive gear seal or whatever it was that he changed is not fixed. I think he used one he had in his shop so maybe it was not a good one. He needs to throw out worn out parts, but at least he has things to do. :laugh:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Cantankerous trucks are bad. My door is now fixed so I can open it from the outside again. $46 for a new handle but hubby got it changed out for me. I noticed oil under the suburban yesterday so the speedo drive gear seal or whatever it was that he changed is not fixed. I think he used one he had in his shop so maybe it was not a good one. He needs to throw out worn out parts, but at least he has things to do. :laugh:

That's what I keep telling myself, it gives me something to do, and it beats a truck payment. :yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's what I keep telling myself, it gives me something to do, and it beats a truck payment. :yesway:

My last car payment was in 1988. It is nice not to have one and not having full coverage for my insurance is nice too.

Wait...Who am I kidding? It always feels weird to post in here!! :):

Weird? In the OSUT? Can't be.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    My last car payment was in 1988. It is nice not to have one and not having full coverage for my insurance is nice too.

Weird? In the OSUT? Can't be.

I run full coverage and uninsured/underinsured, just because I live in Indy. Seen too many hit and runs and non insured not to.

OSUT, weird, never.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom