Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    2nvwd5d.jpg

About to pop this into the classifieds, want to give any Lurkers first dibs. For 1911

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    not as good as the man with Longs

oh well

I am doing well. woke with a slight headache. took my synthroid and waited a half hour then downed some advil. Hopefully we can keep it under control today

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    not as good as the man with Longs

oh well

I am doing well. woke with a slight headache. took my synthroid and waited a half hour then downed some advil. Hopefully we can keep it under control today

My wife has a compressed disk in the base of her neck from falling down the stairs about 6 years ago. She's dealt with nearly daily headaches and Migraines. On Friday she finally went to see a chiropractor. This has been her first weekend without headaches. She goes back tomorrow for a follow-up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My wife has a compressed disk in the base of her neck from falling down the stairs about 6 years ago. She's dealt with nearly daily headaches and Migraines. On Friday she finally went to see a chiropractor. This has been her first weekend without headaches. She goes back tomorrow for a follow-up.

if I had been dealing with this daily for that long, I may have already ate a bullet.

I keep a log to see what I am doing, to see if we can figure out what causes mine. I thought at first it was hormonal, and that is part of it. But this one isn't following the "normal" path or timeline. Have had many others that didn't either. I can see nothing in my logs that I have done or ate different.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    if I had been dealing with this daily for that long, I may have already ate a bullet.

I keep a log to see what I am doing, to see if we can figure out what causes mine. I thought at first it was hormonal, and that is part of it. But this one isn't following the "normal" path or timeline. Have had many others that didn't either. I can see nothing in my logs that I have done or ate different.

My wife did the headache journal as well. I guess it didn't get as "daily" until the last year. Before that it was about 2 times a week. Drs she's seen say it's because it's a progressive degeneration. She's done the steroid injections and all.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I've been trying to track my migraines for 30 years, and they still seem totally random. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sleep is over rated :rofl:

glad you got some good sleep snap

I am off for a bit. I need to shower and go get some diet Pepsi

if any of you shall be gone when I return, have a wonderful day

Status
    Not open for further replies.