Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    great time today, thanks cm, jagee & mbills for comin out and trying your rifle skills.
    CM & jagee did amazing,
    Mbills we finally got adjusted using a multi tool, but his poa kept changing/was inconsistent, so we will need to work with him on prone shooting with a sling before we can accomplish much better. He's close. I just wish he could have come out earlier and got the whole deal that cm & jagee did.
    I hope you guys try a seed. I saw nothing today that indicated you could not accomplish rifleman scores (with some practice and more fundamental drills)

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    great time today, thanks cm, jagee & mbills for comin out and trying your rifle skills.
    CM & jagee did amazing,
    Mbills we finally got adjusted using a multi tool, but his poa kept changing/was inconsistent, so we will need to work with him on prone shooting with a sling before we can accomplish much better. He's close. I just wish he could have come out earlier and got the whole deal that cm & jagee did.
    I hope you guys try a seed. I saw nothing today that indicated you could not accomplish rifleman scores (with some practice and more fundamental drills)

Sounds like a good time!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I heard CM got his ass kicked? :cool:

I actually got my ass handed to me, because I didn't want to adjust the scope and screw up jagee who was using my rifle. all my shots were high left. scored 137.
    after we were all done, i readjusted the scope and shot the last string again. changed from 18 to 92 on that stage with the adjustment, which barely got me to rifleman with a 211.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    cm did great. i hope he tries a 1 day seed, as real volunteers will be able to work with his aging body better than i ever could.
    And there's only so much i can cover in such a short day. This was like the cliff's notes version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom